Monday, June 18, 2007

So much to tell...


...and I want to tell you in such a fashion that won't be boring.

Okay, where to begin? I moved (as you know) only to move again in two weeks. I helped a couple friends move as well. BUT good news, I am going to be in Portland, Oregon from July 1st - 5th!!! Sex In The Break Room is going on tour baby. So if you live in the P-town area holla.

But also, I've been busy with my totally sweet band Super Sect, I've played a couple shows, and at my last show we played with an amazing artist by the name of T.V. Coahran. I was blown away by his solo (kinda) show. He is pictured above, and while he is not the totally sweet guy in the Racer X costume, he is the skinny Charley Chaplin lookin' fella. So check out his tunes and look out for this guy.

TUNES:
Township Of Cecil
Islandfather Trilogy

space.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Button links to LRMD which = sex. If you haven't already noticed.

Unknown said...

Hey Austin,
Check out my new blog layout.
I love you,
Dean

T.v. coahran said...

Whoa thanks for the praise. it was awesome playing with you guys. see you when you make it up here. that picture was from an anime convention i played at. best weekend of my life

 

free counter