Wednesday, May 9, 2007

star testing

in honor of standardized testing taking place at the elementary school down the street from my house, i'm posting a mix to help all are younger readers through there tests (even those annoying stories that are boring as hell) for when the government provided 15 minute physical activity breaks avery 2 hours just aren't enough. so here's to my favorite week and a half during the school year...

spank rock v. justice - thunderous bumps
teki latex - les matins de paris (surkin remix)
professor murder - cam'ron's new color (murderbot's paradise garage pill salesman dub)
justice - d.n.v.o.
john cale - all my friends (lcd soundsystem cover)

p.s.
thanks to my tigga bran for showing my the new sebastiAn pig radio mix at discobelle.

1 comment:

brian said...

technically it's D.V.N.O.

but i'll give you a pass because I like the track so much.

The sebastian set is good, especially the nice exclusives (including that killer RATM remix)

 

free counter