Saturday, May 12, 2007

Super villians...



In relation to the Never Ending Story playing as the midnight movie this week at the Del Mar Theater, I thought I would compile the 5 most villainous characters...ever.
5) The Monarch (Venture Brothers): While I could think of a million more villains who are more villainous then he, I just felt the Monarch should be on a list of mine. What great henchman.
4) Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter): Avada Kadavra!
3) Darth Vader (Star Wars): do I even need to explain.
2) Apocalypse (X-Men): He once took over the world after going back in time and having Professor-X killed before he could open the school take advantage of the misguided mutants in the Age Of Apocalypse!

1) THE NOTHING (Never Ending Story): what is more sad then nothing, destroying your world. damn.

so I don't care if you agree of disagree with my list or not, heck I'm not even sure if I agree with it. Feel free to leave suggestions. I probably won't take them to heart.



But aside from bad ass villainy, one of my favorite bands I've been following for awhile now has a new album out. The band: Greenlandic Blaque, the album: Black Bears, & Children. I used to blog about them all the time on Phantom Polaroid, so some might be familiar, but man this new album is amazing. You can definitely notice a difference from their previous stuff, but amazing at that. I will post a few songs with the hopefulness that you will go and buy the rest of the cd. So drop your dome piece to this.

Myspace

1 comment:

Mary said...

umm, on your second to last blog on ph.polaroid you said youd blog about The Real People who, it so happens, i am in love with. I am still waiting.

 

free counter