Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sub-zero would kill you...



Last night I sat down and watched a martial arts film called MASTER OF THE FLYING GUILLOTINE, and it was by far the best martial arts film. maybe ever. I am under the impression that the creators of Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter got all their good ideas from this movie. So put it in your que on nextflix or what ever it is you use.

But on a different note, also last night, I had the privilege of hanging out with a friend of mine that goes by the name of Katie Mourning. She is in a band, HARDY HARR. And all in all, they are a really good, cute, and fun band. Now I know a few of you are thinking "wait a tic, didn't he post about them on phantom polaroid?", and yes I did. But the links didn't work...and they are coming out with a new cd at the end of this month. So get excited about them now so you can be more excited for the end of this month.



Tracks:
Food and Pussy
I believe in ROBOTS
Lucifer Sam In Dixieland

space

...and thank you to all of those who are our dedicated readers of Dodge Attack and Phantom Polaroid who have now started reading this...

it's as rad as sex in the break room. hot.

1 comment:

brian said...

I'm more of a Five Deadly Venoms man myself, but Master of the Flying Guillotine is a great one too.

Pretty good blog you guys got started here. Keep it going.

 

free counter