Thursday, May 24, 2007

Soooo(cial) Last Year...



aside from a lot of things going on, your favorite, Broken Social Scene just released a new music video. And while it doesn't fit the norm of a dialogue free video of a band playing while looking super hip, they did have a lot of fun. So eat this and tell your friends about this video (and this blog?) because it is fucking rad.

ALSO!!!

I purpose a challenge. I don't know who reads this blog, or how many readers we have, but I want create the competition to make a mash-up for the two songs:
Da ya think I'm Sexy - Rod Stewart
&
Time Moves Slowly - Madonna

i want that to be a mash-up.

winner gets an awesome prize, because it would be a rad song and because I doubt anyone will do it.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

old old old old

electric-crocodile said...

I think you mean Hung Up by Madonna, I will attempt a mash up.

-Nolan

Caitlin said...

AUGUST: http://dansemanatee.blogspot.com/2006/08/broken-social-scene-for-breakfast.html

And yes, I'm picking on you. But only because of SITBR's lack of Caitlin playing cool music live and getting lots of callers but not you support.

Mary said...

If you want my body and hung up?!! Could that possibly be the most amazing dance song ever??

 

free counter